Probably the most flexible professional tripod in the world
The new professional tripod system TrioPod PRO75 impresses not only by its amazingly easy handling, but also by a hitherto unknown stability and a world-wide unique flexibility in the modular selection of the expansion stages.
TrioPod PRO75 tripod base
The extremely flexible and sturdy tripod base can be optionally equipped with legs made of carbon, macrobeads made of aluminum and all tripod legs of TrioPod and QuadroPod . Thus, different tripods can be assembled with a tripod base.
- Classic tripod
- Mini or table tripod
The modular, professional model TrioPod PRO75 now makes the flexibility available to photographers with large and heavy equipment. The basis for the completely redesigned, modular professional model is the new tripod shoulder TRIOPOD-PRO75, which is much more stable and durable than the previous TrioPod tripods. Due to the reinforced construction of the individual components, the TrioPod PRO75 is suitable for the heaviest photographic and video equipment . The maximum load is now 65 kg .
New on the tripod shoulder is the upper mount which can be equipped with a leveling calotte (MBAL-PRO75) or a crank center column (TRIO CC-PRO75) on request. Compatible accessories from other manufacturers can also be used in the standardized recording. For ground-level work, the tripod shoulder has detents that allow the legs to be spread apart at an angle of 23 °, 45 °, 65 ° and 87 °. Another detent at 155 ° makes it possible to support the stand on walls in confined spaces indoors. To achieve a small pack size, the legs can be rotated by 180 ° and grouped around the center column and the attached tripod head.
- Resting leg adjustment 23 °, 45 °, 65 ° and 87 °. A further detent at 155 ° makes it possible to support the tripod on walls in confined spaces indoors. A new additional special detent of 43 ° allows the tripod to be turned over very quickly for ground-level work.
- Connection for tripod legs of the TrioPod and QuadroPod systems.
- Cover plate can optionally be replaced with a leveling calotte or crank center column as well as compatible accessories from other manufacturers.
- Side Accessory 1/4 ", recessed (2x)
- 3/8 "tripod connection thread for stable connection to the tripod head
The TrioPod PRO75 system is the versatile and flexible professional tripod system for all photographers with heavy equipment!