Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
Ergonomic and compact illumination systems for stereo microscopy and macroscopy
Using the most current technologies, the EasyLED product line integrated high brightness LEDs with controller electronics into the head of the illuminator. This integration combines easy, ergonomic operation with outstanding price performance ratio.
Due to neutral white LEDs (5600 K), images of excellent color fidelity can be achieved.
Robust metal housings and well designed heat sinks make maximum brightness and long lifetime of 50,000 hours possible.
- No separate controller box for ringlight and backlight. Compact controller box for single and double spotlight.
- Ringlight Plus version available with basic segment features and segment rotation. Easy and intuitive operation via integrated â€œjog dialâ€ wheel.
- Ergonomic operating (not necessary to remove eyes from the eyepieces).
- Continuous dimming from 0 to 100%.
- All devices are separately dimmable.
- Wide input range power supply (100 - 240 V).
- World wide plug (clip system).
- Low costs for high quality and functionality.
- Manufactured in the EU.
xyz-EasyLED Spotlight Plus
It offers extremely high light output of 140 lm and therefore shines very bright. A heat dissipation device in the LED head ensures that the spot and thus the illuminated object always remain cool.
The EasyLED Spotlight Plus comes in two different versions: as an individual spotlight with a single lighting head and as a double spotlight with two lighting heads. The new Spotlight Plus’s LED head emits intensive light output of 140 lm. The light heads are equipped with special cooling lamellae that prevent the object that is being illuminated from heating up under the microscope. Furthermore, two LED heads can be used at the same time to achieve a sharp light-dark contrast in order to be able to view the objects under the microscope more clearly.
The Spotlight Plus is also easy to use and ergonomical. With the double spotlight, you can even change between the two individual light heads by repeatedly pressing the on and off button. The appropriate mounts and adapters allow for the light to be mounted on different microscopes.
The EasyLED Spotlight Plus features a wide range power pack that covers a range of 100 to 240 V and 50 to 60 Hz. The individual and double Spotlight Plus have been officially tested and certified for use as laboratory equipment. They meet CE regulations and have thus been approved for the European market.
Features Spotlight Plus
- Spotlight Plus adaptors for all stands plus stand - alone version available
- Max . light flulx : 130 lm each spot