Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
AGM ASP TM-384
The AGM ASP represents the line of the most technologically advanced thermal imaging monoculars currently existing on the market. Based on FLIR Tau 2 VOx microbolometer cores and made of high-grade aircraft aluminum alloy the unit guarantees durability and outstanding performance even to the most sophisticated users.
This uncooled, long-wave infrared, magnified thermal imaging camera by AGM is designed for fulfilling of both day and night missions irrespective of the environment and weather factors, while a variety of objective lenses enables the operator to use the device as both a compact, pocket-sized thermal imaging monocular (50mm version), or as a long-range observation tool (75mm version).
The ASP thermal imaging monocular can be easily connected to extended battery pack to increase operational time. Optional WiFi module for live video streaming and recording is also available.
- FLIR Tau 2 17µm pitch thermal sensor
- Durable and lightweight design
- Easy and intuitive operation
- Manually adjustable eyepiece and objective lens
- A wide variety of color palettes
- Digital zoom: 1x, 2x, 4x, and 8x
- Wireless remote control
- Integral MIL-STD-1913 rails on unit for optional accessories
- Powered by two standard CR123A batteries
- External power supply via micro USB
What are the advantages of thermal imaging devices?
- Independent from residual light and weather conditions
- Quickly produces a clear image over long distances and large areas of land
- Improved first (opening) shot control
- Successful and safe at the thorough search: heat source detection already at great distances
- Avoid faulty shots: protection for the leaders of the herd
- Control of the danger area before shooting
- Reduces game losses
- Best suitable to save young animals: assistance during scanning the meadows
- Game age detection: different thermal images for summer and winter coats
- Thermals bridges detection at the dwelling
- Range of application by increased safety requirements (object protection)