The new NANOMAX series , the so-called 4 Series , consists of a total of six different tripods and a ball-headed monopod. The complete 4 Series convinces with even better quality, sophisticated detail solutions and a practice-oriented operation. A special feature of all new NANOMAX models is the triangular aluminum profile on the tripod legs and center column, which guarantees reliable anti-twist protection.
High-quality materials such as anodized aluminum profile for the tripod legs and center column, a protective foam cover of the top tripod legs, die-cast aluminum for the tripod star, a simple, intuitive operation, a distinctive design together with the compact aluminum ball head RB5.1, this is the new travel tripod NANOMAX 400T RB5.1 .
Well thought-out details, such as the design of the tripod legs and the center column with its triangular aluminum profile, guarantee reliable protection against twisting and thus an extremely secure footing. For perfect macro shots, the NANOMAX 400T RB5.1 has a 3-fold angle adjustment of the tripod legs including the floor-level Macro position. The middle column hook can be mounted on the long and the enclosed short center column, so that additional weights can be attached. The built-in spirit level in the tripod star as well as the modern and independent design round off the sophisticated development of the well-known NANOMAX tripod line.
The all-aluminum ball head RB5.1 is the perfect complement to the travel tripod NANOMAX 400T. To emphasize is the separate 2-fold clamping, so the ball can be operated separately from the Horizontalklemmung, which is essential for video and panoramic shots.
With a pack size of only 30 cm and a pull-out height of 86.50 cm, the new NANOMAX 400T RB5.1 is the ideal companion for every outdoor fan. With 2.5 kg load capacity, this sturdy travel tripod is ideally suited for CSC cameras, small and light DSLR cameras as well as bridge cameras and camcorders.
Features NANOMAX 400T RB5.1:
- Tripod star made of robust die-cast aluminum
- Tripod legs and center column made of anodized aluminum profile
- Anti-rotation of the center column and tripod legs by triangular profile design
- Protective foam cover of the upper tripod legs
- Practical 3-stage tripod leg angle adjustment
- Integrated macro position for ground-level shots
- Additional short center column for close-up macro shots
- Practical quick release clips for convenient tripod assembly and dismantling
- Stable and secure stand with sturdy tripod leg clamp
- Rotatable center column hook possible with long and short center column
- Built-in and easy to read spirit level in the tripod star
- Aluminum ball head with separate 2-fold clamping for horizontal pivoting
- Massive camera plate with cork support and 1/4 inch camera connection screw
- Easy to read horizontal scale for precise panoramic shots
- Standardized 3/8 inch tripod connection thread - also suitable for third-party manufacturers
- Suitable for CSC cameras and medium-sized DSLR cameras
- Ideal travel tripod, short pack size and light weight
- High stability thanks to triangular aluminum profile
- 3-stage tripod leg angle adjustment incl. Macro position
- Aluminum ball head with separate 2-fold clamping