The new NANOMAX series , the so-called 4 Series , consists of a total of six different tripods and a ball-headed monopod. The complete 4 Series convinces with even better quality, sophisticated detail solutions and a practice-oriented operation. A special feature of all new NANOMAX models is the triangular aluminum profile on the tripod legs and center column, which guarantees reliable anti-twist protection.
The NANOMAX 480 RW20 is the top model of the current NANOMAX 4 Series. High-quality materials such as anodized aluminum profile for the tripod legs and center column, a protective foam cover of the top tripod legs, die-cast aluminum for the tripod star, a simple, intuitive operation, a distinctive design together with the compact 3-way head RW20, this is the new tripod NANOMAX 480 RW20 .
Sophisticated details, such as the design of the tripod legs and the center pillar with its triangular aluminum profile, guarantee reliable protection against twisting and thus an extremely secure footing. For perfect macro shots, the NANOMAX 480 RW20 has a 3-fold angle adjustment of the tripod legs, including the macro-level position near the ground. The center column hook can be attached to the long and additionally short center column so that additional weights can be attached. The robust rubber feet with integrated metal spikes guarantee a secure footing even in rough terrain. The built-in spirit level in the tripod star as well as the modern and independent design round off the sophisticated further development of the well-known NANOMAX 2-tripod line.
The all-aluminum RW20 3-way head with proven camera quick coupling is the ideal tripod head for the NANOMAX 480. The robust camera quick release system of the 3-way head is secured by an additional locking lever and thus prevents accidental opening. The sturdy, aluminum-made camera plate with a non-slip cork, retractable video pin and 1/4 inch camera connection screw gives CSC and medium-sized DSLR cameras a secure base for fascinating shots.
With an extension height of 178.5 cm and a load capacity of 4 kg, the NANOMAX 480 RW20 is the ideal tripod for all ambitious photo and video amateurs. Its high stability and secure footing make it the perfect partner for medium DSLR systems as well as CSC and bridge cameras and camcorders.
Features NANOMAX 480 RW20:
- Tripod star made of robust die-cast aluminum
- Tripod legs and center column made of anodized aluminum profile
- Protective foam cover of the upper tripod legs
- Practical 3-stage tripod leg angle adjustment
- Integrated macro position for ground-level shots
- Additional short center column for close-up macro shots
- Anti-rotation of the center column by triangular profile design
- Practical quick release clips for convenient tripod assembly and dismantling
- Stable and secure stand with sturdy tripod leg clamp
- Non-slip rubber foot with integrated steel spikes
- Rotatable center column hook possible with long and short center column
- Built-in and easy to read spirit level in the tripod star
- Robust 3-way head made of aluminum with separate 3-way clamping
- Proven camera quick release system with 1/4 inch connection screw
- Camera plate with retractable video pin and non-slip cork pad
- Additional protection to prevent accidental unlocking of the camera plate
- Easy to read horizontal scale for precise panoramic shots
- Standardized 3/8 inch tripod connection thread - also suitable for third-party manufacturers
- Suitable for CSC and medium DSLR cameras and camcorders
- Top model of the new NANOMAX series with highest quality
- Sturdy aluminum tripod with sturdy 3-way head
- 3-stage tripod leg angle adjustment incl. Macro position
- Non-slip rubber feet with integrated steel spikes
- Proven quick release system with additional safety