Do you need even more versatility with an equatorial mount and all without cable clutter?
Tired of troubleshooting third-party interface connection error?
Then the iOptron NUC mount is just the right thing!
The GEM45 can now be used with an Intel® NUC minicomputer (thickness ≤38mm) on the front of the prism clamp with the
cable system of the mount can be connected.
The iOptron® GEM45 mount is the next generation of equatorial mounts with a classic design.
This mount is of excellent workmanship and functionality.
Innovative iOptron technology
Make room for an innovative mount!
The GEM45 features an integrated polar electronic finder known as iPolar.
This tool ensures accurate alignment of a telescope even when Polaris is obscured.
The GEM45 NUC features a dual dovetail clamp that accepts Losmandy and Vixen style rails.
The mount also features iOptron's ultra-quiet stepper motor drive system with low power consumption, which is also known from other iOptron mounts.
The iOptron GEM45 mount uses the Go2Nova® 8407 hand controller to navigate the night sky. This incredible technology helps observers find celestial objects using the mount's object database of 212,000 total entries!
The mount also has other advantages:
- The integrated iPolar electronic polar finder makes it child's play to perfectly align the mount to the north, even when the North Star is obscured! Please note: A laptop or PC is required to use the iPolar.
- Large clamps make it possible, even with gloves, to decouple the motor from the gearbox in order to move the axles freely.
- The internal cable management prevents cable tangles and tears.
- The newly designed Universal Self-Centering Saddle mount accepts dovetail bars according to the Losmandy and Vixen standard and ensures precise alignment of the optics.
- The CNC milled housing not only looks chic, it is also durable.
The GoTo computer control includes the modern Go2Nova 8407+ hand box , which has an integrated heater to keep the large display free of dew. The object database contains over 212,000 objects! In addition, the controller is equipped with a 32-channel GPS , which saves you the hassle of entering the date, location and time. Of course, the mount has an ST-4 connection for autoguiders.
The very quiet drive with stepping motors is ideal for balcony observatories and consumes relatively little electricity.
The GEM45 is a very versatile and advanced mount!