Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
IDAS Night Glow & LPS Filters enhance the contrast of astronomical emission nebulae against a sky with both man-made and natural* sky glow sources, yet preserve color balance of broadband objects such as galaxies. As with other IDAS interference filters, the bandpasses are designed to accommodate the steep ray angles of fast optical systems.
- Ideal flat-top and moderate bandpass
- Excellent in-band transmission
- Steep bandpass edges minimize internal reflections
- Near IR (NIR) is blocked up to 1200nm
- 2.5mm thickness (parfocal with other IDAS LPS filters)
- IDAS-proprietary IGAD/MBT/UFP quality
Made in Japan!
Natural sky glow sources blocked include upper atmosphere oxygen and sodium lines which become visible from high-altitude, dark sky sites. See videos at the bottom of this page for background information on natural sky glow.
This is the filter dedicated to ZWO cameras. So it is called “Z Series”.
- Fits ASI M42-interface cameras (APS-C or smaller sensor except 2600MCPro)
- The set includes 2 pcs of spacer rings for the proper spacing adjustment