Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
Power and clarity - that's what you need to effectively monitor open countryside. And that's exactly what you get with the new Vortex Diamondback HD 15x56.
A new configuration with HD clarity and enough optical strength to replace the spotting scope in your backpack for longer trips.
The Diamondback HD impresses with its wide field of view and short close focus distance. The design leaves plenty of room for your hands and ensures that the Diamondback provides a secure non-slip grip. The HD lens system provides an impressive field of view and very good optical performance, even in poor light conditions. A great device at the low price you've come to expect. Diamondback binoculars are absolutely waterproof and dust-proof, and are argon-filled to prevent fogging. The non-slip rubber armouring ensures easy handling, even with cold fingers or gloves. The twist-up eyecups have 3 position settings so they can be adjusted to your preferred eye relief, ensuring a full field of view, even when wearing spectacles.
- Phase-corrected prisms provide a sharp and high-contrast image
- HD (high density) glass with ultra-low dispersion for outstanding edge sharpness
- BaK-4 prisms provide a uniform, edge-to-edge sharp field of view
- Multi-coated lenses increase light transmission for the highest quality image in all lighting conditions
Scope of supply:
- Vortex Diamondback HD 15x56 binoculars
- Lens and eyepiece protective covers
- Vortex GlassPak binoculars case with backpack strap
- Comfort carrying strap
- Cleaning cloth
- Tripod adapter