MicroBlue with LCD screen
The modern microscopes of the MicroBlue series were specially developed for education and schools. Microscopes for teaching must be both easy to use and withstand intensive use.
The MicroBlue is an entry-level microscope and is particularly appreciated when the budget is limited. The basic model has a fixed lens condenser and a simple stage. The models with an integrated mechanical stage are supplied with an Abbe condenser. All models are equipped with 35mm achromatic lenses. The built-in rechargeable batteries enable wireless operation. The eyepieces are specially secured for teaching and the microscope is equipped with an integrated stage lock to prevent damage to lenses or specimens. The DIN WF 10x/18 eyepieces offer the ideal field of view. The monocular model MB.1001 has an inverted triple objective turret, the remaining models have a quadruple objective turret. All models come standard with 35mm parfocal lenses, 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25 and S40x/0.65. When changing the magnification, the image remains centered so that the specimen is always perfectly illuminated.
APL (Anti-bacterial Protection Layer) is a revolutionary color treatment for the most critical parts of the products. A microscope with APL significantly limits the growth of bacteria and mold.
The entry-level models MicroBlue MB.1001 and MB.1001-LCD have a simple 105 x 105 mm stage with 2 object clamps. The other models are equipped with a 115x100 mm stage with an integrated 30 x 70 mm XY stage.
- Standard 10x/18 wide field eyepieces
- Ball-bearing turret for 3-4 lenses
- Parafocal 35 mm lenses: 4x/ 0.10, 10x /0.25, S40x/0.65 (S40x spring-loaded)
- All optics are anti-fungal treated
- Stage with locking mechanism to prevent damage to objectives and specimen
- Coaxial coarse and fine adjustment, friction adjustment
- 200 μm fine adjustment, 2 μm accuracy, 3 mm per revolution, travel approx. 15 mm
- Fixed NA 0.65 condenser with iris diaphragm for MB.1001 and MB.1001-LCD models
- All other models: height-adjustable NA 1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm
- LED lighting, adjustable with rechargeable batteries and integrated power supply
- Ergonomic carrying handle
- Scope of delivery: dust cover, charger, white filter and user manual
MODELS WITH LCD SCREEN
• 7” IPS LCD screen
• Screen resolution 1920 x 1080 @ 30 fps
• Save pictures and videos directly to micro SD card
• Image resolution up to 1844 x 1080 in JPEG format
• Video resolution 1280 x 720 in AVI format
• Basic measurement function (line) with calibration. Stage micrometer for calibration available as an option