Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
CX33 Biological Microscope
Comfortable, High-Throughput Routine Microscopy
The CX33 microscopes enable users to remain comfortable during long periods of routine microscopy observations. The microscope frame conforms to the user’s hands and the location of the control knobs maximize ergonomics to improve work efficiency. Users can quickly set a specimen with one hand, while adjusting the focus and operating the stage with the other hand with minimal movement. The microscope also features an optional camera port for digital imaging.
Maintain Preferred Observation Conditions with Minimal Adjustments
- Uniform Illumination with Consistent Color Temperature: The color temperature of the CX LED illumination produces daylight conditions, so specimens can be viewed with their natural colors. The color temperature is consistent at any brightness, so users don’t have to spend time making adjustments when they change brightness. The LEDs have a long 60,000-hour lifetime built into the design, helping reduce cost, and the brightness level remains stable throughout the LED’s life.
- Excellent Optical Performance for Flat Image: The microscope employs Plan Achromat objectives, which provide clear images with high image flatness over a wide field of view. This helps users view specimens clearly and evenly illuminated during routine microscope observations.
- Change Magnification without Adjusting the Condenser: Users can change the magnification from 4X to 100X without moving the top lens on the condenser.
Remain Comfortable during Extended Usage
- Single-Handed Sample Placement: A specimen can be quickly slid in and out with one hand. The specimen holder opens a little and firmly retains the specimen during operation. The versatile holder accommodates a variety of slide types, including a hemocytometer.
- Smooth Magnification Change: The low-positioned revolving nosepiece enables users to quickly change magnifications with minimal arm movement between focusing, greatly improving work efficiency during prolonged use.
- Ergonomically-Positioned Focus Knob: The low-positioned focusing knob enables users to make observations while keeping their hands and forearms rested on the desk, helping provide comfort. The focusing stopper prevents a specimen from accidentally hitting an objective when working under a high magnification.
- Ergonomic Stage and Eyepiece Position: The low-positioned stage is designed to enhance comfort and reduce fatigue. The stage surface can be widely seen from the eye point position, which enables users to smoothly set and check specimens on the stage. The stage knob can be controlled with just a light touch and can be adjusted at the same time as the focusing knob, since they are located close together.
- Specimen Holders that Match Your Observation Style: Stage accessories improve efficiency when users need to observe a large number of specimens. With the specimen holder sheet, a specimen can be freely operated by a finger on the sheet and can be precisely adjusted using the stage knob. The double specimen holder can retain a large specimen or two specimens.
- Optical System: Infinity optical system
- Illumination System: Built-in transmited illumination system, Köhler illumination (fixed field diaphragm), LED power consumption 2.4 W (nominal value), precentered
- Focusing: Stage height movement (coarse movement stroke: 15 mm ), Stroke per rotation for coarse adjustment knob: 36.8 mm, Focusing stopper, Torque adjustment for coarse adjustment knob, Fine focus knob (minimum adjutsment gradations: 2.5 µm)
- Revolving Nosepiece: Fixed quadruple nosepiece with inward tilt
- Stage: Wire movement mechanical fixed stage, (W × D): 211 mm × 154 mm, Traveling range (X × Y): 76 mm × 52 mm, Single specimen holder (optional: double specimen holder, sheet holder ), Specimen position scale, Stage XY movement stopper
- Observation Tube: 30° inclined trinocular tube (anti-fungal), Light path selector: eyepiece/camera port = 100/0 or 0/100, Interpupillary distance adjusting range: 48- 75 mm, Eyepoint adjustment: 375.0-427.9 mm
- Eyepieces (anti-fungal): 10X Field Number (FN): 20, 15X Field Number (FN): 16 (optional)
- Condenser: Abbe condenser NA 1.25 with oil immersion, Built-in aperture iris diaphragm
- Observation: Methods Brightfield, darkfield
- Objectives: Plan achromat, anti-fungal, 4X NA 0.1 W.D. 27.8 mm, 10X NA 0.25 W.D. 8.0 mm, 20X NA 0.4 W.D. 2.5 mm (optional), 40X NA 0.65 W.D. 0.6 mm, 100X NA 1.25 W.D. 0.13 mm (optional)
- Rated Voltage/Electric Current: AC 100??240 V 50/60 Hz 0.4 A
Mechanical Stage with Right-Hand Control