OZL 466C241, Greenough, column, 7-45x, 10x/20, reflected light, 3W LED, annular camera 5MP, USB 2.0, HDMI, WiFi, tablet
Technical data OZL 46
· Optical system: Greenough optics
· Lighting independently dimmable
· Tube inclined at 45°
· Magnification ratio: 6.4:1
· Beam path distribution 50:50
· Interpupillary distance 55 – 75 mm
· Diopter adjustment on both sides
Overall dimensions W×D×H 300×240×420 mm
· Net weight approx. 4 kg
First-class optics and strong lighting combined with high flexibility
- Optical system: Greenough optics
- Lighting independently dimmable
- Tube inclined at 45°
- Magnification Ratio: 6.4:1
- Beam path distribution 50:50
- Eye relief : 52.0-76.0mm
- Diopter adjustment on both sides
- Overall dimensions W×D×H 330×285×440 mm
- Net weight approx. 4.7516 kg
- The OZL-46 series is one of the stereo zoom microscopes that impress with their quality, ease of use, flexibility, stability and low price
- The LED reflected and transmitted light illumination included in the standard ensures optimal illumination of your sample
- In addition to the good optical properties, these models offer the highest level of comfort in this class thanks to their large work surface - ideal for training companies, workshops and assembly and repair workplaces, e.g. B. in the electronics industry
- The zoom lens enables you to continuously increase the magnification from 7× to 45×
- The KERN OZL-46 series is available as a binocular or trinocular version
- The pillar stand offers you the greatest possible flexibility and the freedom to remove the microscope head and place it in other modular building systems, such as e.g. B. to integrate into a universal stand
- Optimum synchronization, a high frame rate and stable image performance will make your daily work much easier in conjunction with our Microscope VIS software
- Power is supplied through the USB cable, so no additional power supply is required.
- These universal cameras can also be connected to all microscopes available on the market with the appropriate C-mount adapter for the respective microscope.
- The proven CMOS technology, in conjunction with USB 2.0 or USB 3.0, displays the images quickly and clearly.
- These cameras are also suitable for more demanding applications, such as dark field, phase contrast and fluorescence applications.
- In addition to the camera, the scope of delivery includes our multilingual KERN Microscope VIS software, a USB cable, various eyepiece adapters and an object micrometer for calibrating the software.
Included in delivery :
- dust cover
- camera adapter
- Camera 5MP