The APM Gabelmontierung is the result of extensive practical application. The optimal soft tracking movements with simultaneous vibration poverty combined with high load capacity are unsurpassed. Therefore, the APM Gabelmontierung is the first choice for your binocular.
- solid azimuthal mount for astronomy
- Nature observation
- Tripod connection 3/8 "or M10 connection thread
- Pan 360 ° horizontal and free pivotal way from the horizon to the zenith
- Mounting the binoculars on three holes with bolts
- adjustable friction in azimuth and elevation
Technical details: The pivot bearing (base) is designed as a dry storage facility, so that the fork can be taken out easily. In addition, the base can be easily mounted on a tripod.
The distance between the fork arms is 28 cm inside and outside about 36 cm. This fork mount is suitable for example for the APM large binoculars with 100mm and 120mm lens diameter and the 28 x 110-glass
- 3/8 "mounting screw