Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
The AGM FoxBat night vision bi-ocular is the perfect tool for mid-range and long-range observation. The FoxBat combines a single high quality image intensifier tube with a dualized optical axis and double eyepiece, making it applicable for long viewing sessions. The FoxBat is packed with features, such as digital controls and a proximity sensor for automatic shut off in varying light conditions. This night vision bi-ocular is the ideal choice for security and recreational use.
- 5X magnification
- Super fast, multi-coated, all-glass optics
- Dual eye viewing system for long viewing sessions
- Detachable long-range infrared illuminator
- Rugged and versatile design
- Water and fog resistance
- Tripod mountable
- Battery adapter CR123A 3V / AA 1.5V
- One Lithium Battery CR123A
AGM Night Vision devices: what do the different levels mean?
AGM offers night vision devices in four levels: Level 1,2,3, and "without level". The main difference between the levels is the resolution offered (lp/mm).
- Level 3: Generation 2+ green phosphor tube with 47-54 lp/mm
- Level 2: Generation 2+ green phosphor tube with 51-64 lp/mm
- Level 1: Generation 2+ green phosphor tube with 55-72 lp/mm
- Level 0: Generation 2+ white phosphor tube (black + white image) with 51-72 lp/mm
So, level 1 devices have the highest resolution and the cleanest image quality. There are practically no visible spots on 1 inch objects.