Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
AGM MUM-14A Night Vision Monocular
AGM MUM-14A is a high performance modular, hand-held passive night vision monocular device that utilizes a single Generation II intensifier tube to provide crisp, clear images under the darkest conditions. The MUM-14A “single tube / single eyepiece” approach to night vision missions is based upon the proven concept that independent use of each eye maximizes the ability to operate under a wide range of low light conditions maintaining optimal situational awareness and flexibility of equipment applications.
Small, lightweight and versatile, the MUM-14A gives you a high performance 2nd generation system in the smallest package available. With its unique electronic switch performance, the MUM-14A does not require an adapter to convert from AA to CR123A batteries. The MUM-14A has the ability to be weapon mounted, head/helmet mounted, handheld and can be optionally attached to cameras and extender 3x/5x afocal objective lenses. Also available a dual-system head/helmet mount that allows two MUM-14A’s to become one binocular system. The on-axis rail system permits the MUM-14A to use a wide range of mounting options.
- Compact and rugged design
- Hands-free operation
- Integrated IR Illuminator
- Intuitive modular design
- Dual mini rails
- High-light cut-off
- Diopter Adjustment -6/+4
- Low Battery indicator
- Operating Temperature Range -37°/+54°
- Package includes: Night Vision Monocular, Head mount, Weapon mount, Lens Tissue, CR123A Battery, Carrying Case, Manual
AGM Night Vision devices: what do the different levels mean?
AGM offers night vision devices in four levels: Level 1,2,3, and "without level". The main difference between the levels is the resolution offered (lp/mm).
- Level 3: Generation 2+ green phosphor tube with 47-54 lp/mm
- Level 2: Generation 2+ green phosphor tube with 51-64 lp/mm
- Level 1: Generation 2+ green phosphor tube with 55-72 lp/mm
- Level 0: Generation 2+ white phosphor tube (black + white image) with 51-72 lp/mm
So, level 1 devices have the highest resolution and the cleanest image quality. There are practically no visible spots on 1 inch objects.