Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
KL 1500 HAL - Halogen cold light source for applications in Stereo Microscopy
The KL 1500 HAL is a 150-watt halogen cold light source, developed and designed for industrial and life science applications in Stereo Microscopy and Macroscopy. With its close to 100 CRI halogen spectrum for excellent performance at rendering colors, the KL 1500 HAL is setting a new benchmark in the field of halogen cold light sources for color and functionality.
he optical system is optimized for coupling the light of the EFR-type halogen lamp into SCHOTT KL light guides. The KL 1500 HAL has been approved and certifieded as laboratory equipment by CSA (C / US) and is in compliance with the CE regulations.
- internal wide range power supply (100 â€“ 240 V, 50 â€“ 60 Hz)
- high frequency illumination (20 kHz, digital camera proof)
- continuous dimming from 0 to 100 %
- high quality housing with integrated handle
- swing-in optics for homogenization of light output
- ultra low noise fan
- filter slider with two positions (filter can remain in the light source even if it is not used)
- lamphousing opens to the side (allows change of bulb even if stacked)
- easy to use xture mechanism with clamping screw