Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
KL 300 LED
Cold LED Light Source for Microscopy Applications
This light source uses cold light to illuminate all types of objects in industrial and life science applications. It is an attractive alternative to conventional halogen cold light sources. The KL 300 LED has a smart design and can be mounted to any microscope stand or used as a stand-alone illumination device.
Its brightness is equivalent to a 30-watt halogen cold light source. Therefore, it is optimized as a standard illumination system for the requirements of routine microscopes.
- extremely long lifetime, at least 50,000 hours
- 80 percent lower energy consumption compared to conventional halogen light sources, additional potential to save money
- emits white light
- no change of color temperature while dimming the light source
- higher light intensities can be focused to a very small field of view
- each light guide of the KL 300 series can be connected to the KL 300 LED
- offers simple operation
The KL 300 LED is a fiber optic light source with a LED light engine, developed and designed for industrial and life science applications in stereo microscopy and macroscopy. The brightness is equivalent to a 30 W halogen cold light source.
- LED light engine.
- Wide range power supply (100 â€“ 240 V, 50 â€“ 60 Hz)
- International clip plug system.
- Convection cooling (no fan).
- Continuous dimming from 0 to 100 %.
- Mountable direct to microscope stands via respective adaptors or usable as stand-alone.
- Wide range of accessories available (KL 300 series).