Microscope tripod MSL with incident light
The professional basis for zoom and stereo microscopes with LED incident light
The microscope stand MSL is a professional basis for all stereo and zoom microscopes with column mounting. Thanks to flexible incident light with a module-LED® system, it is suitable for manufacturing and testing tasks in industry as well as for typical laboratory applications.
The reflected light is provided by two flexibly positionable gooseneck lights. The modular LED® system developed by StarLight makes it quick and easy to change the LED modules in the luminaire heads, so that the optimum light is available for every application. The LED modules are available in different light colors and beam angles. In addition, UV modules are also available in several wavelengths.
ATTENTION: The LED modules are ordered separately. You will find the LED modules under Accessories!
The incident light can be dimmed between 0% and 100% via an easy-to-reach knob on the tripod plate. An optimized electronics delivers absolutely flicker-free light and ensures streak-free images in photo and video recordings. The high-quality LEDs have a long service life even with continuous use.
Microscope column and tripod plate
The microscope column is available in different diameters. Also, their working surface distance can be changed in a few steps from 150 mm to 161 mm or adjusted to customer requirements. Thus, the MSL is suitable for a variety of microscope types.
The non-slip feet and the massive tripod plate of the MSL guarantee stability and safe working. The enclosed power supply can be simply fixed to the rear edge of the tripod plate when changing location or during storage.
Scope of delivery and accessories
In addition to the plug-in power supply and a hexagon socket tool for mounting the microscope column, a b / w disk is included. The LED modules can be selected individually according to the respective application. Greater distances to sockets can be overcome with an additional extension cable. The enclosed operating instructions are bilingual (German / English).
- Photometric values depending on LED modules
- Ø LED modules 21 mm
- Length gooseneck 450 mm
- Max. Power consumption reflected light approx. 7,5 W
- Input power supply (EU | UK | US) 100 - 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Output power supply 24 V DC, 1 A
- Cable length power supply 1.4 m
- Color gooseneck / lamp head black
- Ø glass or black and white disc 99.8 mm
- Thickness of glass or black and white washer 4 mm
- Dimensions tripod plate incl. Feet 230 mm × 300 mm × 35 mm
- Material tripod plate anodized aluminum
- Length of microscope column 370 mm
- Ø Microscope column 32 mm h9
- Material microscope column stainless steel
- Distance microscope column - center of the disc 150 mm (changeable to 161 mm)
- Weight of tripod plate 4.6 kg
- Weight microscope column 2.4 kg
- Dimensions with packaging 443 mm × 353 mm × 123 mm
- Weight with packaging approx. 7.5 kg