Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
Since its introduction, the Star Adventurer has been setting new standards amongst the most lightweight and portable astrophotography mounts. With the Star Adventurer GTi, Skywatcher is taking the next step.
The new Star Adventurer GTi is equipped with a built-in illuminated polarscope for precise orientation. It has a USB interface, an autoguider connector and can be controlled using hand-held controls if desired. Furthermore, a connection socket for DSLR cameras is available, which can be programmed using the Sky-Watcher SynScan Pro app for iOS and Android. To use the mount near the equator, the counterweight shaft can be attached to a second threaded sleeve. Using the integrated WiFi, the mount can be controlled via a smartphone or tablet using the SynScan app.
- With its GoTo function and adjustable tracking speeds for the Moon, the Sun and the stars, you have every opportunity to discover and photograph the skies.
- With a load capacity of up to 5kg, the Star Adventurer GTi mount can carry heavy DSLR or mirrorless cameras with telephoto lenses. Combining it with a small refracting telescope and an astro-camera also works very well.
- The mount can hold all telescopes with Vixen-style prism rails.
- Connection to a tripod is achieved using a 3/8” camera thread.
- The mount has a battery compartment but can also be powered by a 12 volt external power source.
The new Star Adventurer GTi is the perfect solution for all astrophotographers who are looking for the ultimate combination of high power and lightweight transportability.
- Star Adventurer GTi mount
- Counterweight shaft
- 2.3kg counterweight