Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
The Atik 4-series of cameras combine electronically regulated cooling with low power consumption and a narrow, lightweight design.
- The Atik 420 and Atik 450 are ideal for short focal length refractors. A combination of a fast apo and this Atik camera from the 4-series delivers high-resolution wide-angle images - and at a good price!
- The Atik 428EX is the lowest-cost Atik with EXview technology. It's perfect for deep sky photography and is an ideal fit for all common amateur telescopes. You can't go wrong with this 4-series model!
- The models 460EX and 490EX are the best choice for larger SC or RC telescopes. If you already have some experience of astrophotography and are looking for an upgrade, these models are the perfect choice.
Due to their narrow body and low heat dissipation, all Atik cameras in this series are a good match for the Celestron
Hyperstar and Fastar systems, or for any system where the camera is the primary focus.
- The camera is equipped with an efficient cooling system, which ensures low readout noise. Even taking dark frames is not necessary in many situations: more time to shoot, less time wasted with calibration.
- The camera has a desiccant tablet to prevent the build-up of condensation in the sensor chamber. This can be removed using the screw opening on the side and dried in an oven (please observe the operating instructions).
- The optical window is made of BK7 glass which is coated on both sides (broadband anti-reflection (BBAR)). This ensures that reflection is prevented.
All Atik 4-series cameras have a 13mm backfocus.
Scope of supply includes:
- USB cable, 3 metres
- Power cable, 1.8 metres, with cigarette lighter connection
- CD-ROM with drivers, software and instructions (PDF)
- Quick start guide hard copy
The camera is available in both monochrome and colour formats. All cameras are compatible not only with Atik Capture software, but also with Astroart and Maxim DL. The minimum system requirement for Atik software is a Pentium III PC with 128MB RAM.