Trius: cameras of the highest quality from Starlight Xpress
Starlight Xpress is known for its compact, innovative design with outstanding quality. The new Trius series continues this tradition. The cooled cameras for deep-sky photographers surpass their predecessors of Starlight Xpress in noise performance while maintaining fast download times of approximately two million pixels per second.
Some of the innovative features of the new Trius cameras:
- The built-in camera USB hub allows you to connect up to three peripherals (5V DC at a maximum of 200 mA). This integration reduces the clutter on the telescope. About the RJ11 output may be a guider be connected.
- The quality Trius cameras have a window made of multi-tempered quartz.
- The Peltier cooling system is the best for such a compact camera. A built-in fan on the back of the camera draws air through small holes in the front. An additional fan is attached to the side to hold the external camera body in hot weather cool.
- The chamber in which the CCD sensor is housed is filled with argon, in order to ensure that no moisture can condense on the CCD. The low thermal conductivity of argon also supports the cooling.
- The adjustable adapter plate on the front side of the camera enables the parallel alignment of the sensor to optics.
Starlight Xpress uses only high quality CCDs of Grade 1 or better, no dead pixels, no defective columns!
With einerTrius- camera Starlight Xpress you go into astrophotography in high-end sector!