Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
Prepared Microscope Slides
Basic component of the program are the A, B, C and D series comprising of 175 microscope slides. The four series are arranged systematically and constructively compiled, so that each enlarges the subject line of the proceeding one. They contain slides of typical micro-organisms, of cell division and of embryonic developments as well as of tissues and organs of plants, animals and man. Each of the slides has been carefully selected on the basis of its instructional value. LIEDER prepared microscope slides are made in our laboratories under scientific control. They are the product of long experience in all spheres of preparation techniques. Microtome sections are cut by highly skilled staff, cutting technique and thickness of the sections are adjusted to the objects. Out of the large number of staining techniques we select those ensuring a clear and distinct differentiation of the important structures combined with best permanency of the staining. Generally, these are complicated multicolor stainings. LIEDER prepared microscope slides are delivered on best glasses with ground edges of the size 26 x 76 mm (1 x 3"). – Every prepared microscope slide is unique and individually crafted by our well-trained technicians under rigorous scientific control. We therefore wish to point out thatdelivered products may differ from the pictures in this catalog due to natural variation of the basic raw materials and applied preparation and staining methods.
The number of series in hand should correspond approximately to the number of microscopes to allow several students to examine the same prepared microscope slides at the same time. For this reason all slides out of the series can be ordered individually also. So, important microscope slides can be supplied for all students.
Histology of domestic animals for veterinary medicine, part I
24 prepared microscope slides
- Simple columnar epithelium, in t.s. of small intestine of pig
- Pseudostratified ciliated columnar epithelium, in t.s. of trachea
- White fibrous tissue, l.s. of tendon of cow
- Yellow elastic cartilage, ear of rabbit or pig, t.s.
- Bone development, intracartilaginous ossification in foetal finger or toe, l.s.
- Striated (skeletal) muscle of cat l.s.
- Heart muscle of mammal, l.s. and t.s.
- Heart of mouse, entire sagittal l.s.
- Trachea of cat or rabbit, l.s.
- Motor nerve cells, smear preparation from spinal cord of ox stained for Nissl bodies
- Spleen of rabbit, t.s. showing capsula, pulp etc.
- Lymph node of pig, t.s. routine stained
- Adrenal gland (Gl. suprarenalis) of rabbit, t.s. through cortex and medulla
- Thyroid gland of cow, sec. showing colloid
- Thymus of young calf, t.s. with Hassall bodies
- Adipose tissue of pig, section fat removed to show the cells
- Oesophagus of rabbit or dog, t.s.
- Rumen of cow, t.s.
- Reticulum of cow, t.s.
- Omasum of cow, t.s.
- Abomasum of cow, t.s.
- Vermiform appendix, rabbit t.s.
- Colon of pig, t.s. stained with muci carmine or PAS for demonstration of mucous cells
- Ureter of pig, t.s.