Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
Superb, stunning global shutter SONY EXMOR CMOS camera with low resolution (1.7 MP), cooled large sensor and USB3.0 connection, recommended for specific scientific applications especially connected to fluorescence microscopy. Main key-ponits are the global shutter featuring its sensitivity, which makes this series impressive both with fast-moving specimens and in low-light fluorescence, especially thanks to the cooling function. The monochrome sensor makes it perfect for fluorescence imaging.
The compact and elegantly designed housing conceals the very latest in camera technology.
Images will be of the highest quality and rich in contrast and detail with the top-class SONY sensors, worldwide recognized, ensuring beautiful true-to-life color and delivering incredibly accurate colors just as you see them.
Ideal to be connected to all the trinocular tube of different brands using the focusable C-Mount adapter (to be purchased separately).
Downloadable, free of charge software (Windows, Mac OS or Linux) is always available to enable the latest updates.
Recommended for special applications, including fluorescence
- Simple operation, driver-free
- Top-class, large SONY EXMOR sensor
- Sensor and cooling system for impressive sensitivity
- Global shutter for impressive performance on moving samples
- Universal connection to any microscope brand
- Crisp 1.7 MP images
- USB3.0 for impressive high frame rate
- Incredibly accurate colors
- USB cable and calibration slide included
- Downloadable, free of charge software
- OPTIKA ProView & LiteView for Windows
- OPTIKA LiteView for Mac OS or Linux