Per saperne di più sulla serie Erudit...
Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
BRESSER Erudit ICD Stereo Microscope (30.5)
The BRESSER Erudit ICD offers a three-dimensional image (3D) thanks to its stereo optics. This is particularly visible with heavily structured objects. Due to the maximum object height of about 53mm, larger objects can also be observed. The BRESSER Erudit ICD is very suitable for observing plants, insects, rocks and much more. This microscope is also ideal for children, as there is no need for time-consuming preparation of a specimen. The object to be observed can simply be placed on the object table. The black and white object plate offers different backgrounds to achieve the best possible contrast. Due to the operation with batteries (or rechargeable batteries) it is also perfectly suitable for mobile use! The practical case offers optimal protection during transport or storage.
- Type: Stereo microscope with incident and transmitted light
- Areas of application: Biology, botany, entomology
- Black/white object plate for optimal contrast
- Rubber eyecups for comfortable viewing and glare protection
- Smartphone holder for taking pictures and videos
- Long-life LED lighting with battery operation, thus universally usable
- Adjustable microscope head with diopter compensation
- Practical carrying case
Scope of delivery
- Microscope with illumination
- 2x WF 10x eyepiece (Ø 30.5)
- Stereo interchangeable lens 2x/4x
- Glass object plate, one side frosted
- Black/white object plate
- Smartphone holder
- Plastic case