Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
Erudit Basic Mono 40x-400x microscope
The BRESSER Erudit Basic Mono is a versatile biological microscope. With its high quality optics it is the perfect choice for use in school or hobby. With battery powered LED lighting it can be used anywhere, e.g. for fieldwork or excursions.
The microscope can be used on a great variety of subjects, for example thin sections, pond life, or blood smears. It is also a useful tool to look at parasites of pets and livestock (coccidia, helminths, skin and fur parasites).
Three magnifications (40x, 100x, 400x) deliver good resolution to see small details. There is no need to work with immersion oil. The achromatic DIN objectives deliver sharp images with nice detail. The 40x objective is spring loaded to minimize the risk of damage to specimen or objective.
The BRESSER Erudit Basic mono comes with a sturdy case for transport and storage, as well as with a smartphone holder for easy and convenient documentation of microscopic images and video.
- Type: Biological microscope, transmitted light
- Application: Biology
- Battery powered long life LED light for mobile use
- Coarse and fine focus, coaxial
- Coaxial mechanical desk
- Adjustable Abbe condenser with diaphragm and filter holder
- Comfortable eyepiece tube, 360° rotatable
- Sturdy carry case
- Magnifications: 40x, 100x, 400x
- Achromatic DIN-Objectives
- Eyepiece barrel diameter 23,2mm, field number 18mm
- Battery powered LED light
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Microscope body with LED light
- WF 10x eyepiece
- Achromatic DIN-Objectives (4x, 10x, 40x)
- Abbe-Condenser N.A. 1,25, adjustable, with diaphragm and filter holder
- Smartphone holder
- Carry case
- Box with preparations, empty slides and cover glasses