Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
The BA310 from Motic is designed specifically for the rigors of daily routine work in the demanding applications of Universities, Clinics, Laboratories, and any other life science or medical application requiring quality optical performance. Using Motic's Color Corrected Infinity Optics (CCIS®) with newly designed EF-N Plan Achromats, this model's full Koehler configuration provides maximum illumination quality for even the most demanding samples. Also, the BA310's upgradeability to include additional contrast methods and discussion devices, ensure this model will offer long term functionality to all user levels in a variety of applications.
To improve the overall optical performance of the BA310, Motic introduces a newly designed generation of Plan Achromatic Objectives made of high quality optical glass; CCIS® EF-N Plan. These new lenses are now multi-layer coated for improved contrast to enhance images even with weak slide stainings. Together with a new calculated tube lens, the result is a fully corrected, perfected intermediate image without colored fringes.
The new standard eyepieces, N-WF 10X/20 with high eyepoint for eyeglass wearers, also made of high quality optical glass, provide consistent diopter adjustment for both eyes. This enables perfect usage of reticles for measuring, counting, etc. Lockable eyepieces prevent inadmissible removal and confirms Motic's dedication to student proof quality.
Designed with an ergonomic viewing angle of 30º and incorporating an interpupillary distance of 48-75mm, the BA310 observation tubes guarantee fatigue-free viewing for hours. A large field of view (20mm) enables fast and comfortable screening. All standard eyepiece tubes now offer an extended “butterfly” swivel adjustment to increase the viewing height to accommodate individual user’s positioning. The trinocular tubes allow digital documentation by using a wide variety of digital cameras, with 20/80 or optional 0/100 light splits for the trinocular exit.
The BA310 offers multiple illumination options, such as the Koehler 6V/30W Halogen or 3W LED.
The BA310 offers the Koehler 3W LED illumination.
• Binocular/Trinocular head Siedentopf type, 30° inclined, 360° rotating (light split in trinocular head 100:0/20:80)
• Interpupillary distance 48-75mm
• Widefield high eyepoint eyepieces, N-WF10X/20mm, with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces and rubber eyecups
• Reversed quintuple revolving nosepiece
• CCIS® EF-N Plan 4X, 10X, 40X S and 100X S-Oil
• Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system
• Built-in low position coaxial mechanical stage (right hand control)
• Focusable Abbe condenser N.A. 0.90/1.25 with iris diaphragm and slot
• Koehler illumination Quartz Halogen 6V/30W or 3W LED with intensity control
• Universal power supply 100-240V
• Blue filter, immersion oil, power cord, Allen hexagonal key, thumb screw and vinyl dust cover are included
Phase Contrast -Slider solution
Offered as an option, phase contrast is available for objectives EF-N Plan Phase 10X/0.25 and EF-N Plan Phase 40X/0.65.
Darkfield - Slider solution
Darkfield is possible with a separate DF slider (upto 40X, max. N.A. 0.65).
Convenient and easy, the BA310 polarization system consists of a polarizer, placed on top of the collector lens, and the analyzer placed between the head and body.
Phase Contrast - Turret condenser
This Turret condenser contains the light rings for all EC-H Phase lenses 10X / 20X / 40X / 100X as well as a Dark field stop and a Bright field position.