Per saperne di più sulla serie RedLine100...
Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
The RED-100 Series
The RED-100 Series represents the ideal microscope line for primary, secondary and high school students, it is ideal to explore the world of microscopy. The sample is easily placed by using the “one-touch” sample clips. The gliding stage allows the students to gradually move the specimen in different directions.
- Optical SystemFinite optical system, 160mm
- Observation TubeMonocular
- Inclination45° inclined, 360º rotating
- EyepieceWF10X/18mm with pointer, lockable
- NosepieceReversed triple revolving nosepiece with click stops
- Objective classificationEA Achromatic, DIN
- Objectives4X/0.10, 10X/0.25, 40X/0.65/S
- Objective mounting threadW 4/5" x 1/36" (RMS standard)
- StageGliding stage with “one-touch” sample clips
- Stage size110mm x 110mm
- Upper limit stopPreset and adjustable
- CondenserBuilt-in 0.65 N.A. condenser with iris diaphragm
- Focus mechanismSeparated coarse and fine focusing system with tension adjustment
- Fine focus precision2µm minimum increment
- Z-axis movement13mm
- FilterBuilt-in frosted glass
- IlluminationLED 20mA, 3.5V, 70mW with intensity control
- Power supplyCharger 100-240V or rechargeable batteries
- Accessories includedDust cover, charger and batteries
- Length X Width X Height234 x 152 x 334mm