Product information "School Microscope HPM 300 II, follow-up model of our popular HPM 300!"
Pediatric microscope model HPM 300 II monocular
The successor model of our top model among student microscopes!
With identical equipment, the same price and the same robustness!
With 4-speed turret, 4/10/40/60 objectives (achromatic)
As well as a cross table with coaxial drive knobs and coaxial coarse and fine drive at a really great price
- Tripod: Large, stable, stable all-metal tripod with DIN tube length 160 mm DIN optics, 4-fold objective turret
- Insight: Monocular oblique view with prism, rotatable by 360 °
- Focusing : coaxial coarse and fine drive, drive knobs on both sides all-metal drive with stop protection
- Objective : 4 x / NA 0.10 / 10 x NA 0.25 / 40 x NA0.65 60 x NA 0.85 achromatic. 40s and 60s with preparation protection
- Eyepiece: wide field 10 x
- Magnification: 40 to 600 fold (expandable)
- Condenser: Abbe NA 1.25 focussable and with built-in iris diaphragm
- Object table: with integrated cross table with coaxial drive coaxial
- Lighting: powerful 3W LED lighting infinitely variable, HPM 320 halogen 6v / 20W continuously adjustable
- Scope of delivery : dust cover, in styrofoam container