H 600 Wilo-Brau
The microscope H 600 is extremely versatile due to its modular design. All common microscopic examination methods such as brightfield, phase contrast, darkfield and polarization can be performed in a simple exchange of components. Furthermore, are modules for incident and fluorescence microscopy and two different Trinocular Video / tubes available.
- Binocular microscope with extremely stable Gußstativ
- Equipped with coarse and fine drive
- Built Halogenlampe12 V / 30 W with brightness control
- Mechanical stage 160 x 130 mm.
- Condenser with height adjustment for exact Köhlering
- with aperture diaphragm and filter holder for excellent illumination of the image field at all magnification levels
- Lighting piece with adjustable field diaphragm
- 4- or 5-position nosepiece.
- 2 eyecups
- Filter slide II
- Conversion filter and filter VG 9
- 2 centering keys
- 2 spare fuses
- power cable
- operation manual
- Dust cover
The H 600 Wilo-brewing was developed especially for breweries. It has a phase contrast lens (40x) and can be equipped for darkfield with a Einhängeblende.