Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
Observation mode: Brightfield.
- Binocular, 360° rotating and 30° inclined.
- Interpupillary distance 48-75mm.
- Dioptric adjustement:
- On the left eyepiece tube.
Eyepieces: WF10x/20 mm, high eye-point and secured by a screw.
Nosepiece: Quadruple revolving nosepiece, rotation on ball bearings.
Objectives: Equipped with binocular head and following objectives:
- IOS N-PLAN 10x/0.25 (Cover/No Cover), with anti-fungus treatment
- IOS N-PLAN 20x/0.40 (Cover/No Cover), with anti-fungus treatment
- IOS N-PLAN 40x/0.65 (Cover/No Cover), with anti-fungus treatment
- IOS W-PLAN 100x/0.80 (No Cover, Dry), with anti-fungus treatment
Specimen stage: Double layer rackless mechanical sliding stage, 150×139 mm, 75×33 mm X-Y movement range. Vernier scale on the two axes, accuracy: 0.1 mm.
Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism with limit stop to prevent the contact between objective and specimen. Adjustable tension of coarse focusing knob.
Condenser: Abbe N.A. 1.25, with objective-coded iris diaphragm, focusable and centerable.
Brightfield Illumination (Fixed Koehler type): X-LED3 with white 3.6 W LED (6,300 K) and light intensity control. Multi-plug 100-240Vac/6Vdc external power supply.
Fluorescence Illumination: Extra efficiency LED, with light intensity control. Peak wavelength: 465 nm, Power: 3.6W.
Epi Fluorescence Attachment: Slider with 3 positions (2 fluorescence, 1 brightfield), with 1 included filterset: Fluorescence B: EX 460-490, DM 505, EM 515LP: Acridine Yellow, Acridine Orange, Auramine, DiO, DTAF,
FITC, GFP, YFP, etc.