Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
The B-150 series has been designed to fulfill all requirements of educational laboratories.
Obtain clear images at three (40x, 100x and 400x) or four (40x, 100x, 400x and 600x or 1000x) magnifications with 18mm field number. All in a compact and easy to carry size. The entire series is equipped with 1W X-LED1 illumination for bright and uniform light. If a cordless microscope is needed, the R Models are is your choice as they come with a rechargeable battery.
- Observation mode: Brightfield.
- Head: Monocular, 30° inclined; 360° rotating.
- Eyepiece: WF10x/18 mm, secured by screw.
- Nosepiece: Quadruple ball bearings revolving nosepiece.
- – N-PLAN 4x/0.10, with anti-fungus treatment
- – N-PLAN 10x/0.25, with anti-fungus treatment
- – N-PLAN 40x/0.65, with anti-fungus treatment
- Specimen stage: Mechanical stage, 125x116mm, 70×30 mm X-Y movement range. Vernier scale on the two axes, accuracy: 0.1mm.
- Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism with limit stop to prevent the contact between objective and specimen. Adjustable tension of coarse focusing knob.
- Condenser: Abbe N.A. 1.25, pre-centered, focusable, with iris diaphragm.
- Illumination: X-LED1 with white 1 W LED and light intensity control.
- Color temperature: 6,300 K. Li-Ion battery for long lasting operation. Multi-plug 100-240Vac/5Vdc external power supply.
B-150V – DIGITAL VIDEO BUNDLES
Five models of the B-150 series can be equipped with a camera and a 7” LCD screen, both in high definition. In these bundles, the normal head (supplied with the instrument) can be replaced with the digital system in a few minutes. This solution provides a system suitable for viewing specimens by several students at the same time, without removing the possibility of using the microscope in the classical way through the eyepiece.