Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
Stereo Microscope Advance ICD
High-quality stereo microscope for amateurs and professionals
Advance ICD is the first trinocular stereo- and biological microscope in the BRESSER range. As an professional instrument, it performs premium optical quality at an unbeatable price.
The combination between a stereo zoom objective (1x-4x), changeable pairs of high grade wide field eyepieces (10x, 20x) and an additional auxiliary lens (2x) allow for the incredible wide magnification range of 10x to 160x. The height adjustable and 360° turnable trinocular head allows for observations of larger items such as rocks or thick circuit boards, in all observing positions.
Photography with a SLR camera or a PC Eyepiece, which can be connected on the trinocular head, is possible during the visual observation through the right ocular at the same time. Naturally, the individual eye relief and the diopter adjustment can be set. The image replication is very realistic, rich in details and full of contrast. This is also due to the bright halogen illumination including blue filter and dimmer, which can be individually turned on for stereo- or transmission observation or both at the same time.
- Trinocular head for visual observation and simultaneous camera use
- Compatible with BRESSER MikroCams (optional)
- 1x-4x stereo zoom objective
- 2x Auxiliary Lens (doubles the magnification of eyepieces and zoom objective)
- Powerful halogen lighting
- 2 different object plates for optimum contrast to the object
- Observation of objects up to approx. 12 cm height
- Integrated 220/240V power supply with cable
- Solid construction with heavy base
- 2 pairs wide field eyepieces included
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 2 pairs wide field eyepieces (WF 10x / WF 20x)
- 2x Auxiliary Lens (1 piece)
- 1 pair rubber eyecups
- Object plate made of plastic (black/white)
- Object plate glass 94mm (matte)
- 2 halogen lamps
- Dust cover
- Instruction manual