The new Frontier HD X models deliver amazingly high resolution images with incredible color rendition and phase correction . First-class coatings are used on all lens surfaces, which, in combination with the dielectrically coated primers, provide the greatest possible light intensity .
All Frontier binoculars undergo rigorous quality testing to ensure that all development requirements are met. With optical methods, the resolution, light transmittance and Strehl number are checked. Furthermore, the binoculars are exposed to extreme operating temperatures of -15 ° C to + 55 ° C and storage temperatures of -40 ° C to + 70 ° C. Finally, the water resistance up to IPX7 and the resistance to inner fitting are tested.
Frontier HD X are available in green or gray housing, with 8x or 10x magnification and optionally with large 42mm objective lenses or more compact 32mm objective lenses.
- Dielectric prism coating for improved light reflectance
- Multilayer coating of the lenses
- Focusing with 1.5 turns - close focus from 3m
- High-resolution BAK-4 roof prisms
- Water-repellent coating of the objective lenses
- Lightweight magnesium housing with rubber armor
- Integrated lens covers to protect the lenses
- Interchangeable eyepieces that can be rotated in stages