Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
With ED optics: our best monocular for nature watching
A deer, a hare, or a woodpecker? Discover the animal kingdom with the new ED monocular. It's perfect for carrying in your pocket thanks to its compact design and low weight. The ED monocular provides a particularly sharp image and even less colour fringing than the standard model. This means that you can observe animals in their natural environment without disturbing them.
The highlights at a glance:
- Every animal in clear view: sharp optics for fantastic nature observations
- Large focus wheel: easy to use even with gloves
- Multi-coating on all lenses prevents reflections, ensuring that a lot of light reaches the eye
- 32mm aperture for bright images: so you can also observe at dawn or dusk
- Huge 21mm ocular lens: for relaxed observing that could last forever
- With this monocular, you have nature watching in your pocket - always to hand
Compact optics for the spontaneous observer
Of course, you could also grab binoculars, but then you always need to carry a bag for them. But what if you like to observe nature on the spur of the moment, without making a planned excursion?
That's when a monocular comes into its own.
It is the perfect choice if you're looking for a high-quality companion for your jacket pocket. So you are always ready to observe spontaneously, and completely unplanned.
32mm optics: a clear view, unforgettable impressions
You will experience your surroundings from a completely new perspective with the Omegon monocular. The high-quality optics and multi-coating ensure a brilliant image. The large field of view offers clarity even in peripheral areas. With a 32mm aperture and a magnification of 8x or 10x (depending on the model), you can enjoy a bright image even as dusk begins to fall. An impressive view of the world around you at any time of the day.
So, what can you discover and clearly make out with it?
- Deer at distances of up to 250 metres
- Hares or squirrels around 50-100 metres away
- Woodpeckers in trees or small songbirds at a distance of 20-40 metres
- Buterflies or other small creatures in the immediate vicinity up to a distance of 2 metres
Observing in comfort
Nature means relaxation, and this should also be the case when observing. With a 21mm diameter ocular lens, your observations will be completely relaxed. Generous eye relief guarantees enough space between your eye and the lens.
- Manufactured from aluminium
As if carved from a single piece: the monocular housing is entirely aluminium. This means: high stability and durability. You won't find any flimsy plastic components here.
You set the optimal distance between your eye and the monocular using the sturdy eyecup. It twists up and is fixed it in place in three easy steps, so you can choose the optimum position for viewing.
- Not just for nature - it's also perfect for your next concert
If you're in one of the seats at the very back of the concert hall, it can sometimes be difficult to accurately identify the artists on stage. However, this is much easier with the monocular. One look, and you'll experience the performance clearly and in close-up.
- Soft and velvety: the carrying pouch
Properly protected from scratches and dust. The velvety pouch takes care of correctly storing your new monocular. So you can safely put it in your jacket pocket. For consistent optical quality.
Scope of supply:
- Dust cap
- Velvet pouch with drawstring
- Hand strap
- Microfibre cloth