Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
The smart field glass: the dG is the first long-range optical device that allows you to photographically document, automatically identify, and share your sightings directly from your smartphone:
- Simple to use. The main functions are controlled using a single button
- WiFi (wireless LAN). The dG generates a WLAN with a range of up to 5 metres over which you can transfer your sightings (more precisely, the camera signal) to your smartphone or tablet. With this you can connect up to 5 observers to the dG at the same time!
- Rugged housing: driving rain, dirt or dust or dust cannot harm the dG. It is totally suited to the outdoors!
- Discovering nature: with the dG you continually and independently get to know the animals that you have discovered for yourself. The dG makes it easier to recognize birds and other creatures. At the touch of a button, your sighting appears on your smartphone for automatic identification
- Documenting nature: the 8x magnification brings you closer to the action. Use the dG to capture your adventures with photos and so document your sightings
- Sharing nature: share your discoveries with others. The dG's Wi-Fi hotspot allows you to live-stream your sightings to up to five companions. Share your adventures with friends and a global community over social media
The integrated Li-ion battery lasts for 6 hours under normal use - enough time for long walks in the countryside!
Scope of delivery: USB-C 2.0 charging cable, dG field bag, dG carrying strap, eyepiece protective cover, instructions for use, cleaning cloth, quickguide
The Swarovski Optik dG app is required for operation, which can be downloaded to your smartphone free of charge from the usual app stores. You can then connect the app to the dG 8x25 monocular using an activation code engraved on the device.
We also recommend the two apps Merlin Bird ID and dG Mammals. These two apps have special interfaces to the dG 8x25. This allows you to identify the animals you have photographed and to retrieve all sorts of additional information.