Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
Typology: ROUTINE MICROSCOPE
Description: Laboratory microscope for routine and research applications. Dye-cast frame, with high stability and ergonomy, for transmitted light observation
- Light source: X-LED3, light intensity control using a knob on left side of the frame.
- LED power: 3.6 W, comparable to a 50 W halogen bulb.
- Color temperature: 6,300 K.
- LED lifetime: > 65,000 hours.
- Power supply: Input 110/240 Vac, 50/60 Hz; Output 6 Vdc 2.5 A.
- Max. required power: 6 W.
- Köhler illumination system with Field Diaphragm.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism (graduated, 0.002 mm) with upper stop, to prevent the contact between objective and specimen.
- Flat fine focusing knob on the right side.
- Adjustable tension of coarse focusing knob.
- Double layer with mechanical sliding stage, size 233x147 mm, X-Y movement range 78x54 mm. Belt-drive in X direction.
- Vernier scale on two axes, accuracy 0.1 mm.
- Quintuple revolving nosepiece, rotation on ball bearings.
- Trinocular observation head,
- inclined 30°
- rotatable 360°
- Diopter adjustment on left eyepiece (+- 5 diopter adjustment).
- Interpupillary adjustment 50 - 75 mm.
- Fixed photo port, 50/50 ratio.
- Plan Extra Wide Field, PL 10x/22
- High Eyepoint.
- Infinity corrected optical system IOS.
- IOS W-PLAN 4x/0.10, W.D. 17.3 mm
- IOS W-PLAN 10x/0.25, W.D. 10 mm
- IOS W-PLAN 40x/0.65, W.D. 0.54 mm
- IOS W-PLAN 100x/1.25, W.D. 0.13 mm (oil immersion)
- All objectives have anti-fungus treatment.
- Swing-out type condenser
- N.A. 0.2/0.9
- centering system.
HEIGHT: 420 mm
WIDTH: 270 mm
DEPTH: 390 mm
WEIGHT: 9.1 kg
Instruction manual and dust cover included.