Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
OPTIKA B-510 phase contrast microscopes are synonym of reliable and ultra-modern, advanced routine solution for efficient analysis in transmitted light applications and phase contrast, considering all the relevant aspects for users. B-510 Series offers user-friendly operations, robustness, durability and superb resolution, delivering contrasted and sharp images through the impressive IOS W-PLAN PH optics, the Infinity Corrected Optics (IOS) for phase contrast providing the best cost-effective choice for high contrast and resolution, matching all the requirements of labs requiring good quality routinary optics and designed to ensure field flatness up to F.N. 22. The full Köhler system optimizes the microscope optical path to produce high sample contrast and homogeneous bright light, reducing image artifacts, whilst the state-of-the-art, exclusive X-LED3 lighting source makes sure your specimen will be properly and homogeneously illuminated with incredibly low consumptions and significantly long lifespan. A dedicated model is available for Asbestos fiber analysis at a glance. Phase contrast is widely used on transparent, non-stainable, samples like culture of living cells, microorganisms and subcellular particles to enhance the contrasts of transparent and colorless objects, revealing many cellular structures that are not visible with a simple brightfield microscope.
Phase-contrast microscopy is a particular technique applied in transparent, non-stainable, samples like culture of living cells, microorganisms, lithographic patterns, latex dispersions, fibers, asbestous and subcellular particles. It reveals many cellular structures that are not visible with a simple brightfield microscope.
CONDENSER SUITABLE FOR DARKFIELD:
OPTIKA B-510PH is equipped with a 5-position dedicated rotating condenser for brightfield (standard use), phase contrast (10x/20x, 40x and 100x phase diaphragms), and a darkfield position for dry objectives
IMPROVING THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECTS OF MICROSCOPY EXPERIENCE:
TOP IMAGES COME FROM IMPRESSIVE OPTICS:
Trinocular heads with 22mm field number, True infinity optical system available (IOS), fully centerable condenser for precise light control
LABORATORY GRADE OPTICS:
IOS W-PLAN objectives, high numerical apertures, Planachromatic optics with more than 90% flat field, Significant optical correction, low field curvature and distortion. Best resolution, color and contrast WITH Köhler Illumination B-510 Series is equipped with Köhler which optimizes the microscope optical path to produce high sample contrast and homogeneous bright light, reducing image artifacts, reflections and glares. In this way, you will achieve the full control over the illumination aperture to reach the best compromise between resolution and contrast and for some enhancements on the depth of field.
X-LED3 EXCLUSIVE LIGHTING SOURCE:
Achieve bright images, improved colour fidelity, pure white colour temperature, incredibly low energy consumptions and longer lifespan with the unique X-LED technology, able to double the light intensity for incomparable performance. Relevant money and energy saving thanks to the incredibly low energy consumptions which allows you to cut the electricity bills by 90%!
Typology: ROUTINE MICROSCOPE
Description: Laboratory microscope for routine and research applications. Dye-cast frame, with high stability and ergonomy, for transmitted light observation
Observation Modes: Brightfield, Phase Contrast
- Light source: X-LED3
- light intensity control using a knob on left side of the frame.
- LED power: 3.6 W, comparable to a 50 W halogen bulb.
- Color temperature: 6,300 K.
- LED lifetime: > 65,000 hours.
- Power supply: Input 110/240 Vac, 50/60 Hz; Output 6 Vdc 2.5 A.
- Max. required power: 6 W.
- Köhler illumination system with Field Diaphragm.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism (graduated, 0.002 mm)
- Upper stop, to prevent the contact between
- Flat fine focusing knob on the right side.
- Adjustable tension of coarse focusing knob.
- Double layer with mechanical sliding stage
- Size 233x147 mm
- X-Y movement range 78x54 mm
- Belt-drive in X direction.
- Vernier scale on two axes, accuracy 0.1 mm.
- Quintuple revolving nosepiece
- Rotation on ball bearings.
- Head Trinocular observation head
- Inclined 30°
- Rotatable 360°
- Diopter adjustment on left eyepiece (+- 5 diopter adjustment).
- Interpupillary adjustment 50 - 75 mm
- Fixed photo port, 50/50 ratio.
- Plan Extra Wide Field
- PL 10x/22
- High Eyepoint
- Infinity corrected optical system IOS.
- - IOS W-PLAN PH 10x/0.25, W.D. 10 mm
- - IOS W-PLAN PH 20x/0.40, W.D. 5.1 mm
- - IOS W-PLAN PH 40x/0.65, W.D. 0.54 mm
- - IOS W-PLAN PH 100x/1.25, W.D. 0.13 mm (oil immersion)
- All objectives have anti-fungus treatment.
- Phase condenser
- darkfield (dry)
- brightfield positions
- N.A. 1.25
- HEIGHT: 420 mm
- WIDTH: 270 mm
- DEPTH: 390 mm
- WEIGHT: 9.4 kg
- Centering Telescope
- Green filter
- Instruction manual
- Dust cover