Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
iScope Fluorescence Microscopes
• Extended EWF 10x/22 mm eyepieces, Ø 30 mm tubes.
• Eyepieces can be secured to the tubes
• Binocular and trinocular Siedentopf type heads are with 30° inclined tubes, interpupillary distance from 48 to 76 mm and is equipped with diopter adjustment(s).
• An unique rotating system allows the ergonomical positioning of both tubes in a high (431 mm) and in a low position (397 mm).
• The trinocular head comes with a Ø 23.2 mm photo port.
• An optional ergonomic titling head and corresponding Ø 23.2 mm photo tube attachment are also available (only infinity corrected models)
• Revolving and reversed nosepiece for maximum 5 objectives
• 216 x 150 mm rackless stage equipped with double slide holder and integrated 79 x 52 mm mechanical stage. The iScope® rackless stage has no protruding parts, enabling more smooth movements and is safer
• 220 x 157 mm ceramic stage with integrated 75 x 50 mm mechanical stage protects with a very tough ceramic surface, against marks and scratches. The surface also ensures stray light not to be reflected from the stage into the objective
Condenser For Brightfield
• The standard height adjustable Abbe N.A. 1.25 condenser for brightfield accepts sliders with phase annuli suitable for plan phase 10x/20x or S40x/S100x oil immersion IOS objectives for economical phase contrast.
• With magnification indication.
• A slider with a simple dark stop for dark field up to 400x magnification is also available
Condenser for Phase Contrast
• An optional height adjustable Zernike NA. 1.25 phase contrast disc condenser with plan phase 10/20/S40x and S100x oil immersion objectives and dark field stop position for dark field contrast up to 400x magnification
• Coaxial coarse and fine adjustments, 200 graduations, 1 µm per graduation, 200 µm per rotation, total travel approximately 24 mm.
• Supplied with an adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to sample and objectives.
• The coarse adjustments are equipped with friction control
• 3 W adjustable Köhler NeoLED™ diascopic illumination with internal 100-240 V power supply
• The innovative NeoLED™ design offer larger apertures, allowing the optical system of the iScope® microscope to produce images at higher resolutions, very close to the theoretical diffraction limit of the optics. Other benefits of the NeoLED™ is the low energy consumption, no heating and a long operating lifetime
• The Köhler illumination on models with IOS plan and plan phase infinity corrected system provides high contrast and a maximum achievable resolving power of the optics. Also available for other models as an option
• The 6-positions rotating or 3-positions slider fluorescence attachments are supplied with standard 100 W HBO mercury vapor light source for broad powerful light spectrum and 100-240 V external power supply with indication of the life time of 100 W HBO lamp. Supplied with standard fluorescence filters sets for blue and green excitation and a UV protection shield
• The iScope® fluorescence microscopes equipped with a 100 W mercury vapor light source can be supplied with more specific, optimized and application related fluorescence filters sets
• Two single position fluorescence attachments are supplied with 460-495 nm 3 W LED for blue excitation or 510-550 nm 3 W LED light source for green excitation and 100-240 Vac/7.5 Vdc external power supply. Supplied with standard fluorescence filters sets for blue and green excitation 6 blocks
I Care Sensor
• The unique iCare Sensor is developed to avoid unnecessary loss of energy
• The illumination of the microscope automatically switches off shortly after microscopists step away from their position
Css - Cable Storage System
• iScope® allows users to easily insert the power cable into the backside of the instrument, which enables easy storage
• The integrated carrying grip at the back of the microscope ensures safe transportation of the microscope
• Supplied with power cord, dust cover, a spare fuse, user manual and 5 ml immersion oil for models with S100x objective.
• Models with 100 W mercury vapor light source have a UV protection shield.
• All packed in polystyrene boxes