Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
OPTIKA B-510 fluorescence microscopes are designed to provide premium performance in the observation of the fluorophores with compact and efficient epi-fluorescence attachments, powered by HBO (B-510FL) or LED (B-510LD1 & B-510LD2) and ensuring easy switching of filter cubes. Equipped with the state-of-the-art, exclusive X-LED3 transmitted illumination system, this series offers user-friendly operations, robustness, durability and superb resolution, delivering contrasted and sharp images through the impressive optics and the Köhler diaphragm. Suitable for routine and research applications, depending on the model. The most used and diffused method, worldwide, for research applications with fluorescence, capable of supporting additional and custom filters (as optional), such as V and UV for ANS, Fluorescamine, Catecholamine, AMCA, AutoFluorescence, BAO, BFP, Blu Cascade, DANS, DAPI, Hoechst, Indo-1, SITA, and many others.
- Rubber cups, retractable protections for a higher comfort
- Plan wide field eyepieces PL 10x with F.N. of 22 mm, high eyepoint
- 30° inclined Siedentopf tube, +/- 5 dioptric compensation, on left eyepiece
- Trinocular port for a camera, with 100/0,50/50 and 0/100 light distribution
- Four-position slider for filter cubes
- 100 W HBO high pressure mercury lamp, centrable and with 300 hours lifetime
- High-efficiency X-LED3 as transmitted light
- Sturdy, stable and wide-dimensioned body
- Carrying handle
- Rackless mechanical stage (233 x 147 mm) with double Vernier scale, anti-scratch surface
- Right-handed, X/Y controls in ergonomic position
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism (graduated,0.002 mm)
- Semi-Apochromatic IOS W-PLAN F (4x, 10x, 20x, 40x) with superior resolution and greater numerical apertures for enhanced contrast. Great to detect fluorescence also when using UV filter
- Swing-out condenser, sliding-in, with 0.2/0.9 N.A. and centering system
Typology: ROUTINE MICROSCOPE
Description: Laboratory microscope for routine and research applications. Dye-cast frame, with high stability and ergonomy, for transmitted light and fluorescence reflected light observation.
Observation Modes : Brightfield, Fluorescence (Fluorescence B: EX 460-490, DM 505, EM 515LP, Fluorescence G: EX 510-550, DM 570, EM 590LP)
Illumination Transmitted light:
Light source: X-LED3; light intensity control using a knob on left side of the frame. LED power: 3.6 W, comparable to a 50 W halogen bulb. Color temperature: 6,300 K LED lifetime: > 65,000 hours. Power supply: Input 110/240 Vac, 50/60 Hz; Output 6 Vdc 2.5 A Max. required power: 6 W, Köhler illumination system with Field Diaphragm
HBO 100 W high pressure mercury bulb. Bulb average lifetime: approx. 400 h. Input voltage: 100/240 Vac, 50/60 Hz. Max. required power: 130 W
- 4 positions fluorescence filter holder:
- Excitation B: Acridine Yellow, Acridine Orange, Auramine, DiO, DTAF, FITC, GFP, YFP, etc.
- Excitation G: DiL; Blu Evans, Feulgen, Rhodamine, Texas Red, TRITC, PI, etc.
- Excitation UV (OPTIONAL): AMCA, AutoFluorescence, BAO, BFP, Blu Cascade, DANS, DAPI, Hoechst, Indo-1, SITA, etc.
- Excitation V (OPTIONAL): ANS, Fluorescamine, Catecholamine, etc.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism (graduated, 0.002 mm) with upper stop, to prevent the contact between objective and specimen
- Flat fine focusing knob on the right side. Adjustable tension of coarse focusing knob
- Double layer with mechanical sliding stage, size 233 x 147 mm, X-Y movement range 78 x 54 mm. Belt-drive in X direction. Vernier scale on two axes, accuracy 0.1 mm
- Nosepiece Quintuple revolving nosepiece, rotation on ball bearings.
- Trinocular observation head, inclined 30° and rotatable 360°
- Diopter adjustment on left eyepiece (+- 5 diopter adjustment)
- Interpupillary adjustment 50 - 75 mm
- 3 positions photo port: 0/100, 50/50, 100/0 ratios.
- Eyepieces Plan Extra Wide Field, PL 10x/22, High Eyepoint
- Infinity corrected optical system IOS
- IOS W-PLAN F 4x/0.13, W.D. 4.7 mm
- IOS W-PLAN F 10x/0.30, W.D. 4.1 mm
- IOS W-PLAN F 20x/0.50, W.D. 1.45 mm
- IOS W-PLAN F 40x/0.75, W.D. 0.5 mm
- All objectives have anti-fungus treatment
- Swing-out type condenser, sliding-in, N.A. 0.2/0.9, with centering system.
- HEIGHT: 490 mm
- WIDTH: 270 mm
- DEPTH: 550 mm
- WEIGHT: 14.2 kg
Accessories Instruction manual and dust cover included.