Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
IM-3 Series- Inverted Microscopes For Routine Applications
Your Preferred Inverted Microscope For Routine Applications
Intuitive, easy use for all levels of experience
- Ergonomic controls for fast and efficient investigations
- Excellent optics with high numerical aperture for brilliant images
- Compact footprint to save space
Fast, efficient investigations
- Best-in-class LED illumination
- Easy to use aperture diaphragm to adjust your brightfield view
- Bright images also with light-demanding techniques as phase contrast
Adjust It To Your Individual Needs
Designed to faciliate your daily routine
- Removable condenser to increase the working distance (up to 150 mm)
- Easy set-up of phase contrast with pre-centered slider
- Contemporary ergonomic design
Extend your comfort with optional accessories
- Mechanical stage with X-Y translation
- More space on the stage with load-bearing side extensions
- Interchangeable metallic inserts for slides, Petri dishes and flasks
- Improved Optical Performance, Long Working Distance
Excellent contrast and resolution
- Comprehensive range of objectives for extended versatility
- Full chromatic correction and field planarity for 22mm field
- Enhanced image quality, high contrast and brightness
Observe even the most complex samples
- All models equipped with Infinity-Corrected IOS optics
- Phase contrast objectives for examination of transparent samples
- High-quality dry objectives for material science applications
Stay Connected With Your Specimen
Easy integration with digital world
- Trinocular head with photo ports, activated with a touch of a lever
- Complete range of adapters for all kinds of camera
- Image fidelity thanks to pure white LED illumination
Software to simplify your workflow
- Effective image capturing and live videos
- Get fast, user-friendly, high resolution imaging
- Annotate your images and measure distances
X-LED8 - Exclusive Lighting Source
Powerful and uniform illumination
- Unmatched colour fidelity and brightness of your specimen
- Special technology able to double the light intensity
- Constant pure-white colour temperature, 6,300 K
Cut electricity bils by 90%
- Money & energy saving
- Low power consumption, only 8 W
- LED long lifetime (50,000 hours = 20 years at 8 hours/day usage)
Observation mode: Brightfield, phase contrast, LED fluorescence.
Epi-illumination and filter: High-power LED with brightness control. 3-position filter holder; blue and green filtesets included.
Head: Trinocular (2-position 100/0, 0/100), 45° inclined.
Interpupillary distance: Adjustable between 50 and 75 mm.
Dioptric adjustment: On the left eyepiece tube.
Eyepieces: WF10x/22 mm, high eye-point and with rubber cups.
Nosepiece: Quintuple revolving nosepiece, rotation on ball bearings.
- IOS LWD W-PLAN PH 10x/0.25
- IOS LWD W-PLAN PH 20x/0.40
- IOS LWD W-PLAN PH 40x/0.65
All with anti-fungus treatment.
Specimen stage: Fixed stage, 250×160 mm, with glass and metal stage inserts. Mechanical stage as option.
Focusing: Coaxial coarse (adjustable tension) and fine focusing mechanism with limit stop to prevent the contact between objective and specimen.
Condenser: LWD pre-centered condenser, N.A. 0.30, W.D. 72 mm. With 4x/10x, 20x/40x phase contrast slider and brightfield. Removable to extend the working distance up to 150 mm.
Transmitted illumination: X-LED8 with white 8 W LED (6,300K) with brightness control. With aperture diaphragm. 100-240Vac/12Vdc external power supply
LED emission (nm): 460
Excitation filter (nm): 455-495
Dichroic mirror cut-off (nm): 500
Emission filter (nm): 510LP
LED emission (nm): 523
Excitation filter (nm): 510-550
Dichroic mirror cut-off (nm): 570
Emission filter (nm): 575LP