HAWKE Endurance Spotting Scopes System H5
With the powerful and robust Endurance ED spotting scopes you are very close to the action.
All models feature ED glass construction to minimize the occurrence of chromatic aberrations. The low-scattering ED glass reduces color fringes and increases the clarity and sharpness of the image , it is particularly favored by nature lovers.
All lenses are fully multi- coated and the prisms are dielectrically coated for better reflection properties. Endurance spotting scopes have a two-stage focus adjustment (coarse and fine), 3× zoom eyepieces with rotating eyepiece cups and extendable sunshades.
Choose between the full-frame spotting scopes with 85mm or 68mm lenses and the compact versions with 60mm or 50mm lenses.
All spotting scopes come with lens covers and built-in soft protective case.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight design
- ED special glass with a very low scattering value
- Dielectric coatings to increase light reflection
- Multi-layer coating of the lenses
- Close focus from 2.5m
- BAK-4 porro prisms for intense color
- Molette Dual Focus for ultra-fine focusing
- Soft protective lining against damage
- Twist-out eyepiece cup
- Extendable sun visor
- Compatible with Digi spotting scope system for use with cameras
- nitrogen filled
- fog free