Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
The RED200 Series is designed for advanced biology students, teachers, professors, doctors and lab technicians
The large and heavy body ensures stability and prevents any distortion of unwanted movements while observing the sample and the large coaxial focusing controls are easily accessible and of high precision.
For the RED200 Series, Motic is also using its finest optics. The Semi Plan Achromatic (SP) objectives are known for their high quality and supreme contrast. Crisp clear images will be produced over a 20mm field of view.
All RED200 Series microscopes come with a set of 4X, 10X, 40X and 100X/Oil objectives to cover the regular magnification range.
Flexibility and quality, all in one Series!
- Trinocular head Siedentopf type, 30º inclined, 360º rotating
- Widefield eyepieces WF10X/20mm
- Reversed quadruple revolving nosepiece
- Semi Plan Achromatic objectives SP 4X, 10X, 40X S, 100X S-Oil
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with tension adjustment
- Built-in low position coaxial mechanical stage
- Focusable and centrable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm
- Koehler LED illumination 3W with intensity control
- 0,5X c-mount adapter included