Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
OPTIKA B-510 Series represents the ideal, ultra-modern, advanced routine microscope for efficient analysis in transmitted light applications, carefully engineered considering all the relevant aspects for users. This series offers user-friendly operations, robustness, durability and superb resolution, delivering contrasted and sharp images through the impressive IOS W-PLAN optics, the Infinity Corrected Optics (IOS) providing the best cost-effective choice for high contrast and resolution, matching all the requirements of labs requiring good quality routinary optics and designed to ensure field flatness up to F.N. 22. The full Köhler system optimizes the microscope optical path to produce high sample contrast and homogeneous bright light, reducing image artifacts, whilst the state-of-the-art, exclusive X-LED3 lighting source makes sure your specimen will be properly and homogeneously illuminated with incredibly low consumptions and significantly long lifespan. With multi-head observation systems, up to 5 people/colleagues can observe the same image on B-510; ideal for teaching and training students, especially in the medical field. The main observer and additional viewers will benefit of an extremely homogeneous light conditions, with a three-colour pointer with settable intensity to highlight points of interest.
Transmitted brightfield illumination is one of the most commonly used observation method in optical microscopy, and is ideal for fixed, stained specimens or other types of samples having high natural absorption of visible light. B-510 series is fitted with high-efficiency LED brightfield illuminator X-LED3, for the best outcome when using this technique. Achieve bright images, improved colour fidelity, pure white colour temperature, incredibly low energy consumptions and longer lifespan with the unique X-LED technology, able to double the light intensity for incomparable performance. Relevant money and energy saving thanks to the incredibly low energy consumptions which allows you to cut the electricity bills by 90%!
- Trinocular heads with 22mm field number
- True infinity optical system available (IOS)
- Fully centerable condenser for precise light control
- IOS W-PLAN objectives, high numerical apertures
- Planachromatic optics with more than 90% flat field
- Significant optical correction, low field curvature and distortion
Best resolution, color and contrast WITH Köhler Illumination. B-510 Series is equipped with Köhler which optimizes the microscope optical path to produce high sample contrast and homogeneous bright light, reducing image artifacts, reflections and glares.In this way, you will achieve the full control over the illumination aperture to reach the best compromise between resolution and contrast and for some enhancements on the depth of field.
The rackless stage has been designed with a belt-driven mechanism that allows a smooth movement without any protruding part. This design gives you a more compact solution and lowers any risk of injury after accidentally hitting the rack with your hands.
- Ergonomic positioning of the main controls
- Long lasting mechanical parts, rackless moving stage
- Maintenance-free illumination system
- Improving productivity, reducing fatigue
- Increases job accuracy and quality
- Easily portable, with comfortable handgrip
Typology: ROUTINE MICROSCOPE
Description: Laboratory microscope for routine and research applications. Dye-cast frame, with high stability and ergonomy, for transmitted light observation
- Light source: X-LED3, light intensity control using a knob on left side of the frame.
- LED power: 3.6 W, comparable to a 50 W halogen bulb.
- Color temperature: 6,300 K.
- LED lifetime: > 65,000 hours.
- Power supply: Input 110/240 Vac, 50/60 Hz; Output 6 Vdc 2.5 A.
- Max. required power: 6 W.
- Köhler illumination system with Field Diaphragm.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism (graduated, 0.002 mm) with upper stop, to prevent the contact between objective and specimen.
- Flat fine focusing knob on the right side.
- Adjustable tension of coarse focusing knob.
- Double layer with mechanical sliding stage, size 233x147 mm, X-Y movement range 78x54 mm. Belt-drive in X direction.
- Vernier scale on two axes, accuracy 0.1 mm.
- Quintuple revolving nosepiece, rotation on ball bearings.
- Trinocular observation head,
- inclined 30°
- rotatable 360°
- Diopter adjustment on left eyepiece (+- 5 diopter adjustment).
- Interpupillary adjustment 50 - 75 mm.
- Fixed photo port, 50/50 ratio.
- Plan Extra Wide Field, PL 10x/22
- High Eyepoint.
- Infinity corrected optical system IOS.
- IOS W-PLAN 4x/0.10, W.D. 17.3 mm
- IOS W-PLAN 10x/0.25, W.D. 10 mm
- IOS W-PLAN 40x/0.65, W.D. 0.54 mm
- IOS W-PLAN 100x/1.25, W.D. 0.13 mm (oil immersion)
- All objectives have anti-fungus treatment.
- Swing-out type condenser
- N.A. 0.2/0.9
- centering system.
HEIGHT: 420 mm
WIDTH: 270 mm
DEPTH: 390 mm
WEIGHT: 9.1 kg
Instruction manual and dust cover included.