A dream telescope for astrophotography!
This Ritchey Chretien optics with f / 8 provides very good images without the use of additional correctors and also allows the use of cameras with large sensors.
- Real RC optics with hyperbolic main and secondary mirrors
- Main mirror and secondary mirror are made of quartz: no temperature-related focus drift
- The secondary mirror has a central mark for accurate collimation of the system
- 99% reflective coating with dielectric coating on main and secondary mirrors for a bright image
- Large, level and comfree field without corrector: ideal for astrophotography
- Sufficient back focus for further optical accessories: 233mm from the tube back , 127mm from the 2 "socket of the extract
Thanks to the lightweight yet extremely stiff carbon grille construction, the telescope is relatively light. This can save you on the mount. The "smaller" models of the GSO RCs are therefore even portable. Further advantages of the open design are the fast cooling time and the smaller dew problems compared to the schmidt Cassegrain optics.
Until recently, Ritchey-Chretiens were among the most expensive telescopes. Thanks to GSO, we can offer you RC astrographs at affordable prices.
It depends not only on which telescope you buy, but also where. Our extra services:
- With each telescope we deliver an edition of the exciting astronomy magazines "Stars and Space".
- We are a leading dealer in telescopes and know our equipment well. Our service is therefore also available to you after the purchase if you have problems with setup or operation.
- We will provide each telescope with the 80-page entry-level Telescope ABC manual.