GSO Newton Telescopes are known for their solid manufacturing and excellent optical quality. The robust mechanism allows in particular the astrophotographic use. Even heavy cameras are well supported by the focuser.
After the great successes of GSO's smaller Newton telescopes, many have been waiting for the larger 10 "and 12" newtons. A telescope with this opening not only shows everything that can be seen on our moon and the planet Mars, Jupiter and Saturn, but is also very interesting for observation in the DeepSky range - and with one hundred percent astrophotography capability!
The advantages at a glance:
- very good diffraction-limited optics
- solid and adjustable main and secondary mirrors made of metal
- thin Fangspiegelstreben for maximum contrast
- High quality focuser
- generous focal plane for visual and photographic use
- Ventilation of the main mirror for faster cooling
- Powerful multivergüteter 8x50 viewfinder with quick coupling
The 2 "-Crayford extract with micro reduction: An essential part of the telescope is the extract .It should enable a sensitive focus and also to hold heavy accessories.The extract of this telescope is a high-precision Crayford excerpt with micro reduction and robust ball bearings even with a load of more than 3kg a smooth adjustment possible.
The setting accuracy is less than 0.08mm. This accuracy is sufficient to find exactly the focal point even with high-resolution sensors and thus to get the most out of the optics.
It depends not only on which telescope you buy, but also where. Our extra services:
- With each telescope we deliver an edition of the exciting astronomy magazines "Stars and Space".
- We are a leading dealer in telescopes and know our equipment well. Our service is therefore also available to you after the purchase if you have problems with setup or operation.
- We will provide each telescope with the 80-page entry-level Telescope ABC manual.