Notare che questa descrizione prodotto è una traduzione automatica. Per maggiori informazioni contattare il nostro servizio clienti di lingua inglese.
This telescope is a lightweight alternative to the Newtons, whose tube is made of heavy gauge steel or compliant aluminum. So you can also work with a smaller mount and attach more equipment for astrophotography.
Your benefits at a glance:
- High quality parabolic mirror with 94% reflection from GSO. A main mirror ventilation at the back of the main mirror cell brings faster cooling. Easy-to-use thumbscrews allow accurate primary mirror collimation without tools.
- The carbontubus is made in Germany. He is not only about two kilograms lighter than the steel version, but also more stable and stiffer than an aluminum tube. This is especially important if you attach heavy accessories to the focuser: the collimation remains intact. Due to the favorable expansion behavior of carbon, the tube is also particularly temperature-stable.
- The Newton is equipped with a stable 2 "eyepiece extractor, which carries heavy accessories without tilting and has a 1:10 micro-reduction.
- An ultra-thin 0.5mm spider made of stainless steel holds the catch mirror.
Focus position: The focus is 65mm over the 2 "socket of the focuser and is easily achieved with DSLR or CCD cameras For the observation with eyepieces you need a 2" / 35mm extension sleeve, which is included. You will easily reach the focus with all eyepieces.
It depends not only on which telescope you buy, but also where. Our extra services:
- With each telescope we deliver an edition of the exciting astronomy magazines "Stars and Space".
- We are a leading dealer in telescopes and know our equipment well. Our service is therefore also available to you after the purchase if you have problems with setup or operation.
- We will provide each telescope with the 80-page entry-level Telescope ABC manual.
Prima di comprare questo prodotto, dai un'occhiata agli accessori raccomandati.