The optics AP 86/464 SDQ is an ideal astrograph for mobile astrophotography with large sensors . It is a modified Petzval design with FDC-100 Dublet lens and 2-element corrector fixed in the tube. This provides for a corrected image field of 60mm diameter.
In the Petzval design, the objective lens is designed as a doublet and corrects very well the spherical aberration (sharpness error), resulting in a very sharp image. The downstream aperture corrects the astigmatism. The next doublet of two lenses in the beam path finally corrects the so-called coma. There are ultimately four lenses used, which is why one can speak of a quadruplet Apo, even if the objective lens is only a doublet.
- High-quality 3 "R & P focuser with micro reduction even for heavy cameras
- 360 ° rotation and tilting mechanism
- The back focus of 95 millimeters allows the adaptation of any photo equipment and also the visual observation
Each SDQ-Apo is optically and mechanically tested before shipping, on an artificial star at high magnification. This guarantees optimal performance.
Tilting mechanism: A tilting device at the end of the focuser allows you to achieve even better field correction. Minimal tilting, even of the camera sensor, has an effect on the picture in this extreme telescope. With the three lag screws and the three pressure screws on the telescope end you can achieve an individual fine adjustment for a really excellent star sharpness from one end of the sensor to the other.
- Connection of a DSLR camera : The APO has a working distance of 95 millimeters from the 2 "socket The pull-out tube itself offers an adjustment range of 40 millimeters The connection of a DSLR can be done with the and a T2-ring fitting to the camera.
- Connection of astronomical cameras with sensors up to 30 mm diameter via the M82 thread: With the adapter and you can adapt to the M48 thread. The working distance is then 102 mm. There is enough room for the inclusion of filter wheels, off-axis guiders or similar.
- Connection of DSLR and other cameras with large sensors from 30 mm diameter on the M82 thread: With the adapter, you get the ZEISS-level threaded connection with M68x1-Außengwinde at a working distance of 102 mm. You can connect your camera via the TS-Optics and Baader M68x1 adapter system.
The sample image shows the Trifid and Lagoon Nebula, taken by Luca Fornaciari with the Sharpstar 86SDQ on a with the.
It depends not only on which telescope you buy, but also where. Our extra services:
- With each telescope we deliver an edition of the exciting astronomy magazines "Stars and Space".
- We are a leading dealer in telescopes and know the devices well. Our service is therefore also available to you after the purchase if you have problems with setup or operation.
- We provide each telescope with the 80-page entry-level Telescope ABC manual.