Apochromatic refractor with divisible tube : The perfect telescope for visual observation and astrophotography!
The triplet lens meets the criteria of a Vollapos. Even at magnifications of 400 times, the image is free from annoying color errors. Even bright stars are displayed on astrophotos without disturbing blue space. The APO element consists of FPL53 from Ohara from Japan. The triplet lens with air gap is fully adjustable. Every optical glass-air surface is multi-coated. The lens is in a temperature compensated adjustable frame.
The separable metal tube - a real innovation: The removable tube segments allow any accessory to be used, from flattener / reducer to binocular attachment. The focuser is always in an optimal position.
- Shortest position: Suitable for the large Riccardi Reducer 0.75x RIRED-M82 for full format and for Bino use without glass path compensation (with 1.25 "-Zenitspiegel)
- Middle Position: Fits the TS 2.5 "full-frame flattener
- Longest position with both extension pieces: Suitable for visual observation with 2 "zenith mirror
The 3 "pull-out is optimized for photography.The pull-out tube is adjusted by means of a toothed drive.The mechanical stability comes very close to the Starlight Feather Touch FTF3035.For the pull-out we also offer a motorized focus.
The photographic use: A telescope, two focal lengths!
- Focal length 525 mm / aperture ratio f / 4.9 with RICCARDI Reducer: The flexible focus position through the modular tube allows the use of the outstanding 0.75x Riccardi Reducer. The focal length is reduced to 525mm and the light intensity increased to f / 4.9. In the process, sensors up to 42mm in diameter are fully illuminated. The reducer is screwed to the M82 thread of the focuser (you will need the M78 / M82 adapter). Both tube segments are unscrewed. From the M82x1 female thread on the camera side to the camera sensor, the optimum distance is 78.3mm.
- Focal length 700 mm / aperture ratio f / 6.5 with 2.5 "full-frame flattener: With the 2.5" full-frame flattener, you can achieve 100% illumination even with full-format sensors. To connect the flattener to the pullout, no adapters are needed. It is unscrewed a Tubussegment. From the M69 female thread on the camera side to the camera sensor, the optimum distance is 99mm.
It depends not only on which telescope you buy, but also where. Our extra services:
- With each telescope we deliver an edition of the exciting astronomy magazines "Stars and Space".
- We are a leading dealer in telescopes and know our equipment well. Our service is therefore also available to you after the purchase if you have problems with setup or operation.
- We will provide each telescope with the 80-page entry-level Telescope ABC manual.