Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
- The ultimate portable astrophotography telescope
- Comes with multiple upgraded components as standard for a complete, turnkey package
- 61mm aperture, 275mm focal length, f/4.5 system
- Premier apochromatic triplet optics for pristine image quality
- Custom Radian Hex Rings with integrated cable management channels
- Huge full frame image circle with the included Corrector for sharp stars across the image on DSLRs, mirrorless, and dedicated astronomy cameras
- Comes with a 4" V-style dovetail & a Radian 6.5" universal D-style plate to ensure compatibility with any mount out of the box
- Additional included accessories consist of a 10:1 factory-tuned rack & pinion focuser with a 2" Filter vault, a 360º rotator, a Radian padded-insert travel backpack, dew shield, dust covers, and more
- designed by Trevor Jones from AstroBackyard
The Raptor 61 features an apochromatic triplet optical design with premium glass and multi-coatings to tackle chromatic aberration with ease, leading to an ultra-clean overall image without the nuisance of reflections.
Wide Field of View
The 275mm focal length is simultaneously excellent for widefield imaging and highly forgiving, making it the perfect choice for both beginners and experts. Targets like the entire Veil Nebula and the Orion & Horsehead Nebula together can fit easily into frame on up to full frame sensors.
With the Raptor 61, there's no need to buy an additional reducer/flattener. The dedicated, factory-matched corrector that comes as standard is intended to be used as an always-on solution for imaging. The corrector's three-element design provides correction for sensors as large as full frame, so no matter which camera you use, pinpoint stars can be seen across the image.